So how does Cellfield help?
Cellfield is a unique programme which brings together the skills required for efficient reading.
- Cellfield works for both adults and children.
- Provided by University-trained educators, Cellfield can be life changing due to the positive impact on self-belief and confidence, as a result of improvements in reading and language processing.
- Cellfield is a world-first brain plasticity based programme which directly addresses inefficient neural wiring in the brain to bring about permanent and sustainable improvements in reading and language processing.
- Cellfield develops and strengthens left hemisphere brain activity, the area we use for reading and language processing.
- Cellfield is delivered in two phases. Phase 1 comprises ten sessions of the computer-based programme undertaken and delivered at a Cellfield Centre, over two weeks. Phase 2 is a ten-week follow on reading programme undertaken at home. Specialist follow up tutition is also available at Cellfield centres.
- In the words of our students, Cellfield is “life changing”. In addition to improvements in reading and language, Cellfield also impacts positively on overall self-belief and confidence as language skills improve.
What outcomes can you expect?
- Cellfield students can achieve average gains of 2 years in reading age after just 2 weeks and the gains continue to improve over time.
- Improved auditory processing speed
- Improved visual processing speed
- Bond auditory and visual functions
- Increase working memory capacity
- Improved attention
- Improved motivation
- Improved eye movement control
- Synchronize data arriving at the left hemisphere